Whether you are new to the profession of education or just new to my website, this page will provide research, community building, career and credential resources for education today. In an effort to provide a centralized forum for postsecondary students, university presidents, corporate executives and everyone in-between to provoke innovation and change.
Students are demanding more than ever before from their institutions. In order to meet their needs, schools are starting to think more like architects of learning. Further consideration of what programs students want and how students want to communicate it is essential to rethink ways to engage with students, families and communities.
Professional Resources for Educators
Student Teaching & Evaluations
· Educator & School Excellence - (Formerly Highly Effective Teachers & Leaders
Parental & Community Building
· Resource Center for Parents – Also helpful resources for educators
Career & Technical Education
Teacher Resumes & Job Search
Learning Theory Research
Helpful Writing Websites
The following websites provide valuable resources for composing and documenting student writing assignments.
· The OWL at Purdue is an excellent resource
· PERRLA: Your APA Home - Purchase APA software for use on PC or Mac.
· Guide to Grammar and Writing Use the dropdown arrow for a list of topics.
Email Address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: (928) 792-8252
Postal Address: Grand Canyon University